Common methods of making PCB boards (2)
The fixed socket of round push-pull self-locking connectors created by xi’an spring technology co,.ltd are for the most part utilized for PCB board establishment. Coming up next are a few techniques for making PCB sheets gathered by xi’an spring technology co,.ltd:
Production method four:
- Stick the sticky note on the copper foil of the copper-clad board, and then draw the circuit on the veneer, then cut through the veneer layer with a knife to form the required circuit, remove the non-circuit part and finally corrode with ferric chloride Or the current electrolysis method can make a more ideal circuit board.
- The corrosion temperature can be carried out at about 55°C, and the corrosion rate is relatively fast. The corroded circuit board is washed with clean water, the sticky notes on the circuit are removed, holes are punched, and the rosin alcohol solution is wiped clean for use.
Production method five:
- Reasonably arrange the density of components and the location of each component according to the shape of components used in the circuit schematic and the size of the printed board area. The location of the components should be determined according to the principle of first big, then small, first overall and then local, so that the adjacent components in the circuit are placed nearby and arranged neatly and evenly.
- The connecting wires between the components cannot be turned at right angles at the corners and the intersection of the two lines, and must be transitioned by curves, nor can they cross each other and detour too far. When some wires can’t do this, you can consider printing the wires on the reverse side of the printed board, and then use nails to connect to the front circuit, or use insulated wires to connect the components.
- The distance between the input part and the output part is better to avoid mutual interference.
Production method six:
Radio enthusiasts have bothered about making circuit boards. Now I will introduce to you a “sub-printing” method for making printed circuit boards. Methods as below:
- Print the circuit board diagram on the printer at a ratio of 1:1 on 80 grams of copy paper. It can also be drawn by hand, but the base paper should be flat.
- Find a fax machine, take out the fax paper in the machine, and replace it with hot melt plastic film. Put the circuit diagram into the entrance of the fax machine, and use the copy button of the fax machine to copy the circuit diagram on the hot melt plastic film. At this time, the “printed manuscript” of the printed circuit board is ready.
- Use double-sided adhesive tape to affix the printed plastic film flatly on the copper-clad board. Note that it must be flat and not wrinkled, and the adhesive tape cannot cover the melted part, otherwise it will affect the production effect of the circuit board.
- Brush the paint evenly on the plastic film with a paint brush. Note: You can not reciprocate, only in one direction, otherwise the plastic film will wrinkle together, and the lines on the copper board will overlap. After all the circuit diagrams have been brushed, carefully remove the plastic film. At this time a printed circuit board is printed. After drying, it can be corroded.
If you want to print multiple pieces, you can make a wooden frame that is a little larger than the circuit board, lay the silk screen on the wooden frame, and fix it. Then use double-sided adhesive tape to stick the plastic film fixed under the screen. Put the copper-clad board on the table, close the screen rack (the printed image and the copper-clad board should be aligned to the left and right), use a paint brush to brush the paint in one direction in turn, and remove the net rack. The printed circuit board is printed. If there are defects, it can be modified by paint and bamboo.
The above process should be noted that when painting, the hand should be light and heavy, too heavy paint film is too thick, the line will run lace, too light line will break. The plastic film must face up.