This privacy statement is being provided to you to explain what information SPRING is collecting from you through your use of this website (Hereinafter referred to as “Site”) and how it uses this information.
Generally, you can browse this Site without providing your name and other personal information. Some times, the Site may need your personal information. For example, we need your e-mail address, name, contact information, We may need such information to fulfill a transaction or provide better service.
When you visit this Site, it automatically collects certain information about you and your request (e.g., your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the content that you request), and other information provided by your browser (e.g. browser name, referral site). This information may be used to improve the content and usefulness of this Site, to understand your usage of the Site and to customize content based on your usage. We don’t connect this information with your personal data.
When you visit this Site we will send you a cookie. A cookie stores a small data file on your computer. This file enables us to recognize you each time you visit us. Cookies help us in many ways, for example, by saving your region and language preference and for purposes of collecting non-personal data.
All pictures on this website are for display purposes only, and the actual goods pictures are subject to actual conditions.
SPRING utilizes reasonable security measures designed to secure your information. Servers where personal information is stored are password and firewall-protected, and access is limited to those employees and independent contractors with a need to know and only for the purposes identified above. We maintain safeguards intended to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of these servers and of your personal information.
Third party links
There may be third party web sites that you may link to from this Web Site. For example, we allow you to link to Facebook, Twitter and various other social media sites from this Web Site. However, SPRING has no control over these linked web sites and they each have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of SPRING. These third party web sites may track your browsing activity across this Web Site as well as across other sites you visit. SPRING has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. These linked web sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk.
In the following cases, this website does not undertake any responsibility.
- We disclose information to law enforcement, governmental agencies, or third-parties authorized by law, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Web Site user to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information that we believe to be relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry.
- Any personal data disclosure caused by sharing registered accounts with others or informing others of your password or caused by other personal reasons.
- Any personal data is disclosed, lost, stolen and manipulated by computer virus or by network temporary shutdown caused by irresistible factors.
- Personal data is disclosed by other websites linked to this Web Site and any legal dispute and consequence arising therefrom.
- Other cases leading to personal data disclosure by our unintentional faults.