ZLN.1031F Hermetic Socket, back panel mounting, with arc-shape metal guides, (Elbow (90°) print Contacts)
1. ZLN.1031F watertight socket with elbow contacts brief introduction:
ZLN.1031F can substitute for Fischer DBPC 1031 connector. F Series is trusted by technology-driven industries worldwide, from medical to military, from automotive to instrumentation equipment. Our connector assures a reliable connection with corresponding Fischer connector and connector of other companies of the same type making it. Our connector can widely apply in Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications.
2. ZLN.1031F watertight socket with elbow contacts description:
- security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
- multipole types 12 to 19 contacts
- Easy mating, can be blind-mated (guiding mechanism ensures precise alignment)
- Increased equipment life span (guiding mechanism optimally protects the contacts)
- Robust and shock resistant (designs ideal for equipment used in the field)
- watertight connection (IP 68/IP 66),waterproof and sandproof;
- solder contacts
- high packing density for space savings
- 360°screening for full EMC shielding.
3. ZLN.1031F watertight socket with elbow contacts technical specification:
|Pulling and inserting times||> 3000 cycles|
|Humidity||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 40°|
|Vibration||frequency 10-20000HZ, acceleration 147m/s², ≤1um instantaneous break|
|Impact||acceleration 490m/s², ≤1um instantaneous break|
|Protection index (mated)||IP68|
|Connector type||Socket, female Pins;|
|Number of positions||12-19 pin|
|Orientation||N (A, B)|
|Insert material||polyphenylene sulfite ( PPS)|
4. Cross reference
|SPRING P/N||FISCHER P/N||Definition|
|ZLN.1031F.310.CLLV||DBPC 1031 A/Z 010-130||ZL Socket with key (N), Shell Size 1031,multipole type with 10 contacts, outer shell in natural chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, female elbow print contacts|
|ZLN.1031F.312.CLLV||DBPC 1031 A/Z 012-130||ZL Socket with key (N), Shell Size 1031,multipole type with 12 contacts, outer shell in natural chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, female elbow print contacts|
|ZLN.1031F.318.CLLV||ZL Socket with key (N), Shell Size 1031,multipole type with 18 contacts, outer shell in natural chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, female elbow print contacts|
|ZLN.1031F.319.CLLV||DBPC 1031 A/Z 019-130||ZL Socket with key (N), Shell Size 1031,multipole type with 19 contacts, outer shell in natural chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, female elbow print contacts|
Keying Codes Options
All Multipole body styles are mechanically coded.
Code 1 is the standard, but other codes can be requested
Number of contacts and Insert configuration
5. Chooseing tips:
If you have purchased fischer connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
- the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
- the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
- the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
- select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
- according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as N).
6, Why choose our
- Lower your cost, cheap cable assembly offer, at least save your 30%-50% cost (100% compatible and work well)
- large stock, short lead times. The delivery time is short, the parts are in stock. Just need to assemble them.
- better quality at a reasonable price
- We can provide OEM/ODM service and cable assembly solution.
- Our factory has 9 years experience and strong and professional research and development capabilities.Advanced development and management, comprehensive R&D testing and highly automatic production line make our products high reliability and high performance.