DFN Free Socket, with arc-shape metal guides, collet style clamp system for cable.
The F Series offers high performance push-pull connectors and cable assembly solutions. offers highly customizable contact configurations. Rugged, reliable, sealed or hermetic, lightweight and compact. F Series is trusted by technology-driven industries worldwide, from medical to military, from automotive to instrumentation equipment. Our connector assures a reliable connection with corresponding Fischer connector and connector of other companies of the same type making it. SPRING CONNECTOR can widely apply in Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications.
All Multipole body styles are mechanically coded.
Code 1 is the standard, but other codes can be requested
If you have purchased fischer connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
- the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
- the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
- the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
- select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
- according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as N).