UL* Straight plug with lanyard release, alignment key and arc-shape metal guides, prevent vibration.
The U series connector is a push-pull self-locking connector that combines the multi-key position and multi-positioning structure derived from the B-series positioning pin structure and the F-series semi-circular positioning structure. The connector is mainly used for low-frequency signal transmission in electronic equipment. Easy operation, good shielding effect, good sealing, three-key positioning and semi-circular positioning double anti-misinsertion, solid shell, anti-electromagnetic interference, good environmental resistance, long service life and other characteristics. Widely used in medical machinery, communication systems, computers, small communications and other equipment.
Making it an ideal choice for Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications.
All Multipole body styles are mechanically coded.
R is the standard, but other codes can be requested
If you have purchased other same appearance and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
- the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
- the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
- the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
- select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
- according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as N).