TGG.0C Straight unipole coaxial plug, cable collet and nut for fitting a bend relief
1, TGG.0C unipole coaxial connector brief introduction:
SPRING TECHNOLOGY offer a full range of rugged self-latching push pull connectors used in a variety of demanding environments & industry applications.
2. TGG.0C unipole coaxial connector description:
- Small size, quick insertion and security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
- There are straight type, elbow (90°) type and other different types of plugs;
- High frequency: transmission frequency is 3MHZ ∽ 30MHZ;
- Many functions: in addition to the role of the bridge, it also has the function of processing signals, such as filtering, phase adjustment, mixing, attenuation, detection, limiting, etc.
- Low standing wave, low loss: meeting the needs of weapon systems and precision measurement;
- Large capacity, high power: mainly to meet the development needs of the information super high way.
3. TGG.0C unipole coaxial connector technical specification:
|Pulling and inserting times||>5000.|
|Humidity||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 60°|
|Salt spray corrosion test||>48h|
|Protection index (mated)||IP50|
|Number of positions||unipole|
|TGG.0C.250.CTAC**Z||TGG Straight plug, Shell Size 0C, unipole Contacts(50Ω), outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PTFE insulator, male Solder contacts.cable collet and nut for fitting a bend relief.|
|TGG.0C.275.CTAC**Z||TGG Straight plug, Shell Size 0C, unipole Contacts(75Ω), outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PTFE insulator, male Solder contacts.cable collet and nut for fitting a bend relief, with adapter.|
Insert configuration(unipole coaxial connector)
If you have purchased this shell connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
1 the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
2 the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
3 the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
4 select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
5 according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying .