DFG/PFG Fixed socket, with two nuts, key (G) orkeys (A…M and R), cable collet (back panel mounting)
B Series Push-Pull Connectors are designed to offer a reliable connection for data, signal, and power transmissions in indoor and outdoor. Our connector can widely apply in Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications. Furthermore, SPRING connector mates with all push/pull plug connectors with the same.
B series connector model part numbers are composed of three letters. DFG–The LAST LETTER indicates the key position and the contact type (male or female),So you also can choose DFA…Cross Reference PFA…
If you have purchased Lemo connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
- the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
- the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
- the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
- select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
- according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as G).