TGG/FGG.00B push pull connector, straight plug, locating pin(G) or locating pin(A…M or R) cable collet and nut for fitting a bend relief
1. TGG/FGG.00B push pull connector brief introduction:
TGG.00B can intermateable with FGG.00 LEMO connector . Our connector can widely apply in Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications.
2. TGG/FGG.00B push pull connector description:
- security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
- multipole types 2. 3. 4 contacts
- solder, print contacts (straight or elbow)
- high packing density for space savings
- multiple key options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors
- keying system («G» key standard) for connector alignment
- 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
3. TGG/FGG.00B push pull connector technical specification:
|Pulling and inserting times||>5000.|
|Humidity||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 60°|
|Salt spray corrosion test||>48h|
|Connector type||Plug, Male Pins|
|Number of positions||2,3,4 pin|
|Insert material||polyphenylene sulfite ( PPS)|
|Cable bend relief||Yes|
4. Cross reference
|SPRING P/N||LEMO P/N||Definition|
|TGG.00B.302.CLAD**Z||FGG.00.302.CLAD**Z||TG Plug with key (G), Shell Size 00,multipole type with 2 contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male solder contacts, for 1.1~3.4mm diameter cable and nut for fitting a bend relief.|
|TGG.00B.303.CLAD**Z||FGG.00.303.CLAD**Z||TG Plug with key (G), Shell Size 00,multipole type with 3 contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male solder contacts, for 1.1~3.4mm diameter cable and nut for fitting a bend relief.|
|TGG.00B.304.CLAD**Z||FGG.00.304.CLAD**Z||TG Plug with key (G), Shell Size 00,multipole type with 4 contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, male solder contacts, for 1.1~3.4mm diameter cable and nut for fitting a bend relief.|
B series connector model part numbers are composed of three letters. TGG–The LAST LETTER indicates the key position and the contact type (male or female),So you also can choose TGA…Cross Reference FGA…
Number of contacts and Insert configuration
5. Chooseing tips:
If you have purchased Lemo connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
- the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
- the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
- the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
- select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
- according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as G).
6, Why choose our
- Lower your cost, cheap cable assembly offer, at least save your 30%-50% cost (100% compatible and work well)
- large stock, short lead times. The delivery time is short, the parts are in stock. Just need to assemble them.
- better quality at a reasonable price
- We can provide OEM/ODM service and cable assembly solution.
- Our factory has 9 years experience and strong and professional research and development capabilities.Advanced development and management, comprehensive R&D testing and highly automatic production line make our products high reliability and high performance.