ZPL/EPL elbow coaxial socket, Elbow (90°) socket for printed circuit with two nuts,
1, ZPL/EPL elbow coaxial socket brief introduction:
SPRING connector is an ergonomic, modular, rugged, and reliable circular connector which is used for quick and safe plug-in self-latching. SPRING CONNECTOR can widely apply in Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications. Furthermore, connector assures a reliable connection with corresponding EPL Lemo 00S series unipole coaxial connector and connector of other companies of the same type making it.
2. ZPL/EPL elbow coaxial socket description:
- Small size, quick insertion and security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
- There are straight type, elbow (90°) type and other different types of plugs;
- High frequency: transmission frequency is 3MHZ ∽ 30MHZ;
- Many functions: in addition to the role of the bridge, it also has the function of processing signals, such as filtering, phase adjustment, mixing, attenuation, detection, limiting, etc.
- Low standing wave, low loss: meeting the needs of weapon systems and precision measurement;
- Large capacity, high power: mainly to meet the development needs of the information super high way.
3. ZPL/EPL elbow coaxial socket technical specification:
|Pulling and inserting times
||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 60°
|Salt spray corrosion test
|Protection index (mated)
|Number of positions
||ZPL elbow socket, Shell Size 00S, unipole Contacts(50Ω), outer shell in satin nickel-plated brass, PTFE insulator, female printed circuit contacts.
Insert configuration(unipole coaxial connector)
If you have purchased Lemo connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
1 the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
2 the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
3 the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
4 select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
5 according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as G).