ZPG/EPG push-pull elbow connector, elbow Socket for printed circuit, key(G) or keys (A…F) (solder or screw fixing)
B Series connector is an ergonomic, modular, rugged, and reliable circular connector which is used for quick and safe plug-in self-latching. Our connector can widely apply in Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications. Furthermore, connector replace corresponding Lemo EPG Elbow Socket and connector of other companies of the same type making it
B series connector model part numbers are composed of three letters. ZPG–The LAST LETTER indicates the key position and the contact type (male or female),So you also can choose ZPA…Cross Reference EPA…
If you have purchased Lemo connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
- the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
- the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
- the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
- select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
- according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as G).