ZCG/ECG elbow contact connector, fixed socket with two nuts, key (G) or keys(A⋯F) with elbow (90°) contact for printed circuit (back panel mounting)
1. ZCG/ECG elbow contact connector brief introduction:
B Series connector is an ergonomic, modular, rugged, and reliable circular connector which is used for quick and safe plug-in self-latching. Our connector can widely apply in Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications. Furthermore, SPRING connector mates with all push/pull plug connectors with the same.
2. ZCG/ECG elbow contact connector description:
- security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
- multipole types 2-26 contacts
- solder, print contacts (straight or elbow)
- high packing density for space savings
- multiple key options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors
- keying system («G» key standard) for connector alignment
- 360° screening for full EMC shielding.
3. ZCG/ECG elbow contact connector technical specification:
|Pulling and inserting times||>5000.|
|Humidity||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 60°|
|Salt spray corrosion test||>48h|
|Connector type||Socket, Female Pins,|
|Number of positions||2-26 pin|
|Termination||Elbow contact for printed circuit|
|Insert material||polyphenylene sulfite ( PPS)|
4. Cross reference
|SPRING P/N||LEMO P/N||Definition|
|ZCG.0B.30*.CLLV||ECG.0B.30*.CLLV||ZC Fixed Socket with key (G), elbow (90°) contact for printed circuit, back panel mounting, Shell Size 0B, 2~9 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, Female solder contacts|
|ZCG.1B.30*.CLLV||ECG.1B.30*.CLLV||ZC Fixed Socket with key (G), elbow (90°) contact for printed circuit, back panel mounting, Shell Size 1B, 2~16 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, Female solder contacts|
|ZCG.2B.30*.CLLV||ECG.2B.30*.CLLV||ZC Fixed Socket with key (G), elbow (90°) contact for printed circuit, back panel mounting, Shell Size 2B, 2-26 Pin Contacts, outer shell in chrome-plated brass, PPS insulator, Female solder contacts|
B series connector model part numbers are composed of three letters. ZCG–The LAST LETTER indicates the key position and the contact type (male or female),So you also can choose ZCA…Cross Reference ECA…
Number of contacts and Insert configuration
5. Chooseing tips:
If you have purchased Lemo connector and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
- the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
- the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
- the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
- select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
- according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as G).
6, Why choose our
- Lower your cost, cheap cable assembly offer, at least save your 30%-50% cost (100% compatible and work well)
- large stock, short lead times. The delivery time is short, the parts are in stock. Just need to assemble them.
- better quality at a reasonable price
- We can provide OEM/ODM service and cable assembly solution.
- Our factory has 9 years experience and strong and professional research and development capabilities.Advanced development and management, comprehensive R&D testing and highly automatic production line make our products high reliability and high performance.