Coaxial Connector (RF)ZRA.00S.250.CTL is 50Ohm receptacle, it is back panel mounted one with M7 nut. Small size and easy installing make it well used in test facilities and instruments. We have supplied the customer this model more than 10000pcs this year.
A unipole coaxial connector is generally considered to be an element attached to a cable or mounted on an instrument as an electrical connection or separate component of the transmission line. Making it an ideal choice for Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications.
- Small size, quick insertion and security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
- There are straight type, elbow (90°) type and other different types of plugs;
- High frequency: transmission frequency is 3MHZ ∽ 30MHZ;
- Many functions: in addition to the role of the bridge, it also has the function of processing signals, such as filtering, phase adjustment, mixing, attenuation, detection, limiting, etc.
- Low standing wave, low loss: meeting the needs of weapon systems and precision measurement;
- Large capacity, high power: mainly to meet the development needs of the information superhighway.
Xi’an spring technology Co., Ltd. is a professional push pull connector manufacturer integrating connector research and development, production and sales. Contact me for more info and best price.
Visit our website: https://www.spring-connectors.com/