ZX* short socket, multi-keying and arc-shape metal guides, solder contact (with earthing tag)
ZX* short socket, multi-keying and arc-shape metal guides, solder contact (without earthing tag)
FX Series X Version Connector straight push-pull connectors have high-speed needle contact for transmit common data transmission protocols,It is used in high-density installations, relatively narrow spaces, and where it is difficult to insert and separate by rotation. Widely used in the military and civilian fields of radio equipment, infantry equipment, reinforced computers, medical equipment, testing equipment, audio and video equipment, data acquisition, industrial control and other occasions for AC and DC, high-speed, radio frequency, optical fiber and other signal connection transmission.
Making it an ideal choice for Medical, Test & Measurement, Research, Communications, Broadcast Connector, Machines, Defense, Robotic, Aerospace, public sector, Information Systems, Motorsport, Miscellaneous applications.
All Multipole body styles are mechanically coded.
N is the standard, but other codes can be requested
If you have purchased other same appearance and know the original model, please tell us. We will directly offer you our corresponding one.
If you don’t know much about the connector, please make choose according the following factors:
- the use of the environment, indoors or outdoors, waterproof or not;
- the panel hole size, to select the appropriate plug and socket of right dimension;
- the current-voltage, number of contact and the realization of the function, to determine the contact(cores) ;
- select the appropriate clamp diameter and sheath;
- according to the actual needs of different angles of the keys, to determine the keying (the standard keys as N).