HR10 Series Solder Socket2022-11-10T15:44:09+08:00
HR-10 series Miniature push-pull self-locking circular electronic solder socket
1. HR-10 series solder socket brief introduction:
HR-10 series Miniature push-pull self-locking circular electronic print socket are widely used in electronics, instrumentation, video processing, medical equipment, etc.
2. HR-10 series solder socket description:
Push-pull self-locking connection, connection separation is simple and quick (the shell surface is non-slip design, the sound is self-locking)
Compact self-locking device ensures a firm and reliable connection
Adopt a reasonable five-key design with complete anti-blind insertion function
Miniaturized and compact structure design (effectively saves equipment space and realizes micro-mini design of equipment)
Contact type: solder type, plated PCB type
3. HR-10 series solder socket Part Section Showing Internal Components:
4. HR-10 series solder socket Insert configuration
5. HR-10 series solder socket Alignment Key:
6. HR-10 series solder socket Panel cut-outs:
7. HR-10 series solder socket PCB drilling pattern:
8, Why choose our
Lower your cost, cheap cable assembly offer, at least save your 30%-50% cost (100% compatible and work well)
large stock, short lead times. The delivery time is short, the parts are in stock. Just need to assemble them.
better quality at a reasonable price
We can provide OEM/ODM service and cable assembly solution.
Our factory has 9 years experience and strong and professional research and development capabilities.Advanced development and management, comprehensive R&D testing and highly automatic production line make our products high reliability and high performance.